Tuesday, May 26, 2015

MVRAIN


       Hello, this is my first blog. In this blog, I want to describe and thankfull  to all my beloved bestfriends, especially, Viluna Azzahra Alexis. To be honest, she is sooo kind and lovely, she's not just a 'bestfriend' she's Family. Everytime I'm in trouble, she is always supports me like she doesn't care about my big problem. When I was sad, she's always acts like idiot to makes me smile. Ok, this blog not just for her. To my bestfriend, Mutiara Salsabila Nurhaliza, I'm sorry about my bad attitude. I'm sorry about my other friends that makes you dissapointed, I'm sorry about my chairmate, Pricil that makes us relationship broke. I'm Sorry. Tbh, I really want to talk about that you're kicked by Gege, but sometime people need to quiet. Thank you for your best opinion, thank you for all your kindness to us(MIcen's), Thank you.
          To my bestfriend, Aina Amanda. Idk why your laugh makes me laugh too. You're the one that ngocol to everyone HAHA, you have a sporty body, short body, and the Arabian-Indian face.

No comments:

Post a Comment